Day 90, no orb of thralni in sight

Trenton.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ORB OF THRALNI QUEST UPDATE:

Ok, so I went all through everything, and got to the cults temple. I mass charmed atleast 20 people, atleast 5-7 died, and the rest are battling it out with the remaining forces. I like my chances for I managed to charm three archers, a evil priest, a mage, and 2 champions. Anyway, Even with my tanks twenty strength, I cant break open the door to the orb of thralni and portal, and I cant break the door down with the key inside. I have 5 lockpicks, though I only have like a 3 in lock picking, so I'm a bit stuck. Any suggestions?

Im in luck! apparently, my wizard was smart enough to pack 22 piercing crystals before we left. So I got through the door, killed a acolyte, and grabbed the key. Im going to try it out in a second. Its kinda funny though, like Im part of their fort, because I charmed so many people XD. Atleast 1 apprentice mage 1 mage 2 evil acolytes 3 archers and a soldier...plus two chamions, and I think even more. So theyre wandering the fort, just keeping watch.

Much to my disspleaser, the damn champions started respawning, I almost lost a mage to it, and so I had to leave, the high evil priest, a blades master, and two other champions left out the portal room with about the 2 acolytes, an archer *poor other archer was backstabed and killed before he could get a shot in* and a soldier. So I guess since we were taking cassualties that would be my time to get out. I grabbed the orb of thralni, and the wand of unnusual results *left the power bar for the poison and disease it causes* and high tailed it out.

ORB OF THRALNI QUEST:CLOSED

ofcourse that doesnt mean the topic is...

I have recently finished the orb of thralni quest, and so Im just continueing on without taking up another topic space. I think its day 160, and I am in the amana, I got all the spells that you can get in the demo (such a thrill when I got divine thud). Im wondering, whats the most powerful weapon in the demo? I have two steel broadswords with my main person. I feel its not enough for demons.

-_- I just wandered over to squiggus for memory of a town with the letter L in the beginning a bit to the north of it. And of course its unregistered. Thats ok though, I already gave the bars to the mage XD. Anywho, I messed up before saying its day 160, I meant that I thought that the tower of magi comes at day 160. Its day 130. So I wonder, wheres the best place to train, like in the beggining, where you leveled to do a quest or somthing, Were can I get some good levels? And does divine thud work on demons?

UPDATE:

DAY:130

I have taken out all of the giant/ogre camp in that one valley, and have moved on to Isle of bigal, where I am looking for the person who gives me the quest for a rare artifact. Some help for this would be nice.

I saw that on your other thread. That's why I edited. Save before talking to Judith. She wants a lot of money for the info, but I think without paying for the info you won't be able to do this quest. This info will lead you to the Pit of the Wyrm, #45 in Midori Province .

Judith travels between Shayder and Bavner. It can be tricky to catch her.

Of course its out of the demo area! Just like the ring quest that stupid mage gave me! Is there any rare artifact I can get in the demo ??!?!

Im wondering if Im ready to take on the magi. Tell me what you think

Main fighter powerhouse: swordsman, equipted with a magic great sword, 199 HP 6 SP strong suit:14 points of Luck.

Slitherazki tank: spearsman, equipted with a iron slithsspear

176 HP 6 SP strongsuit: 20 points of strength.

nephelim archer: swordsman/distance fighter, equipted with two steel broadswords (augmented) and a fury crossbow. HP 102 SP 6 Strong suit: 20 points of throwing misles

power priest: level 7 priest/distance/upclose fighter, equipt with magic rapier. 132 HP 84 SP strong suit: 20 points of intellegence.

weak priest: level 7 priest/distance fighter, equipt with dual iron axes. 101 HP 62 SP strongsuit: 17 points of intellegence

final priest: level 7 priest/LONG distance fighter, unequipt, 85 HP 43 SP strongsuit: 20 points of intellegence

LEVELS

mainfighter:24

slitherazki:17

nephelim:15

priest 1:30

priest 2:22

priest 3:16

Originally Posted By: Trenton Uchiha, rebel servile.
Is there any rare artifact I can get in the demo ??!?!

I think you'll find the Orb of Thralni is a pretty rare artifact wink. Now you have it you should be able to explore some hidden caves (IIRC, may have been in A3 though) in the mountainsides (somewhere) which you couldn't get to before.

In all seriousness though, you've gone way past the point at which I decided to register the game. I know it still costs $15, but if the game's keeping you occupied for all this time, why not just buy it? I promise you you'll be able to get more of those artifacts you want, and it's a damn sight less frustrating if the Shareware Demon doesn't pop up every time you want to go somewhere interesting.

- Archmagus Micael

My parents dont have a penny to spend on me anymore! They did that durring the summer, where she took 5 people to disney land, and has been in dept for a while, were almost out of the clear now, but still not a lot of money. I asked her for two tickets to see the lion king 3D *witch are like, five bucks a piece* and she cant even do that! *sigh* it sucks being poor.

MAGI QUEST UPDATE:

DAY: 147

I have been leveling for a while with the trogolites, and got bored. Ive bassicaly done EVERYTHING in the demo. I have been exploring the mountains with the orb of thralni for secret passages and secrets. I am right now buying stuff from a rare item shop owner, pressing SHIFT-W everytime after to get good weapons and armor, Im going to go do some jobs after this for towns, I dont know if I'm ready enough to take the tower of magi on. I once did without a problem, without a single character dieing.

My 3rd or 4th party was the most powerful I ever created, the mage was level 7 in mage spells, had 20 mage lore, 20 intellegence, and like 15 strength, she was my main character, very powerful for a demo character. If I had gotten the full game, I was sure that she would be like, level 100 XD.

I think I can manage, though Im going to need some good weapons.

Here I go off again, Im going to walk around, do some jobs, and get some weapons/bolts ready for the day.

QUEST OF MAGI UPDATE:

DAY: 150

ten more days untill, bought magic versions of all my weapons, bought two skill rings, a bow of kag, 2 rings of Regeneration, and a ring of fire resistance, plus 2 lifesaving amulets, Im going to go do a couple of jobs, then train with the fort of emergancie trainer.

Yes but Its such a hassle to get too. First I had to download it, then get to it by searching "Blades of Exile" in the search engine of my folders, and when I make them into desktop shortcuts, they wont open! they say "Error". And when I do go through all the trouble to get to the BoE It screwed up about 30 minutes into playing for some reason, the graphics would either go all black, or become unplayable.

MAGI DEMON QUEST:LAST MINUTE TIE UPS

DAY:159

Im going to go to fort emergencie, take a look at the storage space(witch I horded with suff. Not a single place free) and take all my bolts and arrows, my bow of kag and furry crossbow, acouple of piercing crystals just in case, and Im going to leave valuables or magic Items Im not gonna use there. Ill tell you when I reach the tower of magi, and battle with the demons

Those demons are getting their ass kicked back through the portal!

One last minute question. Do I NEED the blessed athame?

MAGI DEMONE QUEST UPDATE:THE DAY

DAY: 160

I was pressing up and down on the special encounter of sleeping in fort emergencie for about 30 seconds, and it became day 160. Im going to wander around fort emergencie untill I get the quest. Todays the day. My ultimate demo quest.

MAGI DEMON QUEST UPDATE: A LATE EVENT AND A BAD DAY

DAY:161

I have just gotten the quest and stand three steps out side. I will tell you how its going inside, and I will tell you when I reach a milestone in there.

UPDATE:ALMOST THERE

DAY:162

I took out almost everything. I took the strange ghost in the upper right hand corners advice, and blasted the demons with full force from behind, avatared my three priests, and casted "RAVAGE SPIRIT" so many times, that everything died with one hit. all the haakai now lay dead. I got a mung demon for a job. A demon, a hordling, and an imp were battling somewhere random in the tower as I saw in the lower right hand corner. Im going to go to the portal before I die of the stupid grah-hoth, or whoever. Ill tell you when I get there.

UPDATE:FINISHED

DAY:162

I checked lindas room, took a crystal, and stabbed the portal with the blessed athame. I came back. All is normal.

TOWER OF THE MAGI DEMON QUEST: CLOSED!

Found the third altar, stupid thing inside a circle of mountains in the forested area between lower east valorim and lennus. I knew that was for something, though I never thought of using the orb of thralni before then.

EDIT: no one else is gonna post here? allwell, then this is at a close if no one posts within the next month.