Old Game - Homeland

Seres

I've just remembered an old game spiderweb used to distribute for Dragonlore. Homeland: The Stone of Night, loved that game.

Anyhow i saw an old post stating it was now freely distributed & as my CD has vanished into the dust anyone know a link where it can be downloaded? If there is one, the link of the old archive post was a 404 internet monster victim.

Luke

Thank you! It works and is very much appreciated. I searched the internet but failed to track down any sources via google.

Its definitely a classic RPG, less story then the Exile Series but very easy going. Shame that the sequel never made it Homeland: Song of Void. Doesn't look like there was any news other then anticipated in 2003 on the Dragonlore sight.

Originally Posted By: Explosively yours, Aarthen
Try this.

—Alorael, who isn't sure that's exactly right. It is hosted by the person who hosts the full version, though.

That is the right link. Why would I have a file labeled "Homeland.exe" in that directory, if it weren't the full version of Homeland? tongue

Because I remember that there used to be a more involved process that didn't start with downloading the .exe, and I was worried that it would require a patch or a code that I couldn't find.

—Alorael, who could also imagine the demo of Homeland having that file name. In fact, he's pretty sure it does.

Man...Times have changed since I was last around here.

I remember everyone wishing that this game would vanish and people would forget it existed. And now that it isn't sitting around on the main site for easy access people actually want to play it? I honestly didn't even know that the game had any fans.

Originally Posted By: Kingy
Man...Times have changed since I was last around here.

I remember everyone wishing that this game would vanish and people would forget it existed. And now that it isn't sitting around on the main site for easy access people actually want to play it? I honestly didn't even know that the game had any fans.

Stop pretending that you didn't come back for Homeland.

And, uh, welcome back. smile