Avernum 2 Yong-mi-hostile town-cotra

Just started A2, and clearing Cotra. Talked guy Yong-mi, get the quest destroying smelters. Done it, and after that Yong-mi attacks me.

Maybe its because i cast control foes in a battle, and attacked one who was on my side? So game though i attack a friendly pc and yong-mi turned on me, and i am hostile to Cotra?

Unfortunately i don't have earlier save, tried restore hostile town, but that reseted the whole town back. Enemies, creatures etc. Is there any other solution than doing it again, and will it effect any other town's hostile creatures, like Silvar's rogues?

Edit:I checked it, and it affected all hostile came back in all town. Can i restore only 1 town hostility back?

There's no way to restore only one town. And yes, if you ever attack any friendly creature, even one temporarily friendly, you'll make the area hostile.

—Alorael, who can't recommend anything easy. Reseting hostile towns will save you the most time. On the other hand, if you really "just started," you could start over. Starting over and making it back to Chapter 4 isn't exactly fun, but you might find it more fun than having to kill everyone again.