• Announcements

• but conjugation declined

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Randomizer

Strategy Central - Avadon: The Black Fortress

20 posts in this topic

Originally Posted By: Soul of Wit
Like comfort food for the gamer.

Mmmmm now i want Mac'n'Cheese. Or TimTams. Or Mac'n'Cheese and TimTams rolleyes

Originally Posted By: Soul of Wit
Ah, the sticky topic. Like comfort food for the gamer.

Comfort food as in slabs of Red Leicester on rye bread with a salad of Granny Smiths?

Hey, Randomizer, how about a link to my editor? It's pretty basic compared to some of the geneforge ones, but it does the job.

Don't make me throw a tantrum. cry

Edit: Thanks!

Is it possible to get a list of attribute increases from levelling? Or is this random or something?

Each level gives one point for you to distribute and one point assigned to each of the stats in order. At level 2 it goes to strength, at level 3 to dexterity, at level 4 to intelligence, at level 5 to endurance, and at level 6 strength bumps up again.

—Alorael, who isn't actually positive that it cycles in that order and starting with strength. It would make sense, but he hasn't paid attention to that, only to the fact that it is a cycle.

It sure SEEMS to cycle, but I have sometimes ended up with stats that do not follow the cycling formula: without any equipment on, having Dexterity that's 3 points higher than Intelligence, for example. (In this case, a very fortuitous setup!)

Also, the cycle seems to be different (but always a full cycle) when you reset your stats with Leala or retrain.

Speaking of retraining, does that knock out those defaulted points and let you assign them wherever you would like? I only retrained once, and I wasn't paying enough attention.

No. It still assigns the assigned points for you. You just get to reassign your custom points.

—Alorael, who doesn't think that would have slipped through beta. Especially since someone was busy giving everyone two Dex per level and being impossible to hit.

Originally Posted By: Corner Time
—Alorael, who doesn't think that would have slipped through beta. Especially since someone was busy giving everyone two Dex per level and being impossible to hit.

I think Synergy mentioned that one, but then you can wiped out by cold, poison and acid.

Items to keep are at the beginning of the item list.

Dikiyoba.

The regular medals all have their requirements posted. The hidden medals are discussed here. I don't know if someone has put together a single and easy-to-read list.

Originally Posted By: Masquerade
Mmmmm now i want Mac'n'Cheese. Or TimTams. Or Mac'n'Cheese and TimTams rolleyes

I'm making my patented Mac and Cheese tomorrow...I add chicken and green herb stock, crushed garlic then round it off with bacon bits on serving. Yummmm

The maps have a new home, keepersofavadon.com. I think I've fixed all the links. Except for the deluxe editor; still looking for where I put that.