Comments about game experience from beta testers?

Ociporus

Like the rest of us, I am eager to get Avadon.

Without giving away anything about the plot or storyline, do you beta testers have some comments about the game experience?

Interface? Appearance? Coolness factors? Skill trees? What you enjoyed about the various classes of characters?

Anything else you'd be inclined (and permitted) to share would be appreciated.

Anticipation is building...

We're not allowed to talk about much. The graphics weren't overhauled, so it looks fairly similar to recent Avernums and Geneforges, but as usual it gets incrementally better with each game. The skill tree is very different and interesting; I'm looking forward to talking about it with other people. The classes really do play differently, and putting different ones together in a party makes for different gameplay.

—Alorael, who doesn't want to say much until the release. It's very close!

I just hope there will be GIFTSes. I missed them in the Geneforge games. If only there had been giant intelligent friendly talking clawbugs. Actually, normal-size intelligent friendly talking clawbugs would be acceptable, as clawbugs are pretty substantial already.

And oddly cute, in my (admittedly deranged) opinion.