Exile 2: Alchemy Ingredients

Ninetails

I've searched high and low, but I can't seem to find any locations on alchemy ingredients in Exile 2. Though its been told to be useless or simply not worth while, I would like to give it a try at least and see if I can implement into my set up. If anyone knows where ingredients can be found, I would appreciate to be pointed in the right direction. Knowing the chapter that you can find them in or city they can be found in so I know when to implement the points in alchemy.

There are around five places outdoor where you can find ingredients, which regrow after a while.

One is west of Formello, you have to speak with someone in the Inn to gain access to it. It's available very soon in the game and you can make some money with it.

One is north of the tower of Magi.

One is south of the Honeycomb, north of the lava filled cave between the tower of Magi and Almaria.

I don't remember the other.

The main use of alchemy is to gain a bit more money, I didn't use potion very much in Exile, except energy potions which are quite handy in the deep of a dungeon or after the encounter with a Mug Demon.

Alchemy is worthwhile. I think it's better to afect it to a fighter character who doesn't as many skill points.