Ever wanted to know exactly what Faerie Blood does?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic
kGeek kGeek

Citizen

• Member ID: 8,299
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSolon, Ohio U.S.A.

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:57 AM #36 Ever wanted to know exactly what Faerie Blood does?

I tried the Blessing Pool hack.  I dropped a huge stack of every potion at the pool to no avail.  I could only get the potions next to the pool, not in the pool.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Triumph Triumph

Wrapped in Light

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 6,248
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:27 AM #37 Ever wanted to know exactly what Faerie Blood does?

Are you playing original Nethergate, or Nethergate: Resurrection?  IIRC, the BP cheat was removed in the remake. This thread is ALL about the original version.

Also, since this thread isn't primarily about the blessing pool, and since it was a year and half old, it would be preferable if you just post a new thread asking about the pool, instead of reviving this one. Don't worry about it this time, of course, but if you have a similar situation in the future, that's the preferable way to do things. Thanks!

"Dikiyoba didn't know what to say for your negatives, Triumph. Dikiyoba supposes you must just be that awesome." - Dikiyoba
"Triumph == Santa Claus? This explains... nothing." - Dintiradan
"Per usual, Triumph said it better." - Slarty

Tyranicus Tyranicus

Dollop of Whipped Cream

• Member ID: 4,151
  • 4,537 posts
  • LocationShadowvale

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:00 AM #38 Ever wanted to know exactly what Faerie Blood does?

View PostTyranicus, on 30 May 2012 - 06:20 AM, said:

View PostBrocktree, on 13 December 2010 - 12:39 AM, said:

Note that this only applies to the original Nethergate.

"There are less fortunate people out there who can't sit in a chatroom and complain about privilege. You should check your privilege-checking privilege." —Dintiradan
BoA Scenario DatabaseSpiderweb Music DatabaseNethergate Graphics RewindAvernum Side Quest ListExile & Avernum for Intel Macs

kGeek kGeek

Citizen

• Member ID: 8,299
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSolon, Ohio U.S.A.

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:26 AM #39 Ever wanted to know exactly what Faerie Blood does?

It was N.R. I was playing.
Thanks for the info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users