Trapped in Sentinel Workshop

Jim DiGriz

I'm in the Sentinel Workshop right before the confrontation with the Prime Sentinel. The thing is, I've been trying to escape from the workshop for the last hour. The game's already killed my archer, and I have a fighter, mage, and a cleric left, and only a few magic points. Even on Easy, once I walk in, the Prime Sentinel fries my party with lightning before I can get its drones to attack it. And, unfortunately, all my save files are inside the workshop, so I can't escape by reverting. I don't want to have to use the editor to bump up my characters' stats so I can play in God mode, I just want to escape so I can come back when the party is better prepared.

Is there a way to use the editor to get out of the workshop?

Originally Posted By: Jim DiGriz
I'm in the Sentinel Workshop right before the confrontation with the Prime Sentinel. The thing is, I've been trying to escape from the workshop for the last hour. The game's already killed my archer, and I have a fighter, mage, and a cleric left, and only a few magic points. Even on Easy, once I walk in, the Prime Sentinel fries my party with lightning before I can get its drones to attack it. And, unfortunately, all my save files are inside the workshop, so I can't escape by reverting. I don't want to have to use the editor to bump up my characters' stats so I can play in God mode, I just want to escape so I can come back when the party is better prepared.

Is there a way to use the editor to get out of the workshop?

Press shift + d, and then type "backtostart". It should sent you back to the first Empire fortress, IIRC.