Stuck in Galag-Trav

Could you be more specific about where you are stuck?

Where ever you are, it IS possible to get out. If you're in the first level, with the multiple gates and the hidden switches (hidden in the sense that you walk up to a coffin/pillar/whatever, and a popup appears), basically you need to check every room you can reach to figure out which ones have switches. Then it'll be trial and error. Hit a switch, check the gate. If it's not open, hit another switch, check the gate. Etc. Go and back hit the first switch after having activated the second. I don't think any of the switches were in hidden passages, though I'm not 100t% sure.

I hope that helps.

The closest point to the entry that I can get is at a place where you drop down to where a wright is (well, used to be). There are 3 rooms to the west of the hallway, and to the east is the room I just mentioned, a gate I cannot open with a switch behind it, and an exiting hallway with magical barriers that I do not have the ability to break. This is in the SW of original point of entrance to Galag-Trav. I cannot get the gate north of this hallway to open by any combination of the 2 buttons I have available.

I have been down the stairs, and conquered everything down there. I killed the super-goblin (looks like A3's giants) chief and he gave me a ruby. I've looked all over for another key, or some different way out, and cannot find anything new. The only place I cannot go is in the crypt, but matt's walkthrough says that is a roman area only.

Edit: I have the daughter already as well, so all the flags should be working.

From the room where you jumped off the ledge and went down:

Exit, into the hall. Enter the second room on the left/west side of the hall. Over on the map part of the screen, where location names appears, the room is named Hall of Burial Pillars. There should be two...pillars in the room. The one to the left (south), when you approach, will give you a chance to hit a button. Do so. Then exit the room and head north, up the steps and through the gate.

I think you should have a straight shot out of the complex after that. There is one other gate on the way out, but it's default position is open.

I hope. ??? Let me how this goes.

(Basically, I just walked into Galag-trav, followed your route by jumping off the ledge, and then check the switch I need to open the gate to get out. If you did more than that...Well, we'll see.