E3: Items... and the stress they cause

lskk

Yeah, okay, so perhaps not so dramatic, but still... I've tried "everything" (in quotes, because I probably haven't but this is a plea, so nyeh) and I just need some kind of "you sillyhead" noogie or "oh, here's how..." reassurance or something...

But there's really no way to combine items manually, is there? frown The 24-item limit is driving me insane as my packmule (also known as my mage/priest hybrid) is hoarding a lot of energy/healing potions, but they all say "(1)" next to them to indicate how many times they could be used and I just want to DO something to just combine them all into a compact compilation, like Darts(60) or something.

I suppose I could abuse my Editor and tweak my Gold so I can buy fewer Strong Energy/Healing potions instead of a mass of weak ones. (I'm starting over, and their beginner point values haven't gotten too drastic.) But I want to use it sparsely, only having done it once to get my lovely equipment.

/new to the community and hoping that I haven't made a fool of myself already confused

some items do combine, but they can be a little tricky. at least in exile II. f'rinstance, if my head guy's pack is full, and he's carrying torches, he can't pick up any more. so i have my second guys pick them up. head guy gives second guys his torches, so torches are combined. second guy passes them back to head guy. *whew*