Scenarios Listed By Difficulty

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
Duck in a Top Hat Duck in a Top Hat

Shadowwalker

• Member ID: 6,265
  • 514 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:38 PM #1 Scenarios Listed By Difficulty

Here is a list of all the scenarios currently listed in the CSR, organized according to difficulty level.

Low:   A Band of Wanderers |   An Apology |   Back To Normal |  Bandits |  Chains |  Changing Faces |   Corporeus |  Deadly Goblins |   Destiny |   Dirty Gold |   Earthward Road |   Emulations |  Farmhands Save The Day!! |   Johnny Favourite |   Justice |   Masks |   Nephil's Gambit |  Northern Kingdom 0: Prologue |   On a Ship to Algiers |  Quintessence |   Riddle of the Spheres |  Roots |   The Election |   The Fog |   The Foolish Giant |  The Magnificent Six |  The Nephils' Defense |   To The Quick |  Treacherous Waters |   Trouble in Mendor |  Two Strands |  Zankozzie's Big Mistake

Medium:  Adventurer's Club 2: Asylum |   A Small Rebellion |   Doom Moon |  Lost Hope |  Prelude to an Island's Song |  The Draining |  The Duke of Rahaxy |  The Leaving |  The Orb of Hayune |   Under the God's Hand

High:   100 Evil Sliths |  A Gathering Storm |  Aftershocks |  Amazonian Saga |   Brotherhood of the Hand |  Demon |  Echoes: Assault |  Eye for an Eye |  Falling Stars |  Islands of the Wheel |  Lamentations |  Nebulous Times Hence |  New Life |   Nightfall |  Of Good and Evil |  Pyramids |  Quests of the Spheres |  Requelle's Nightmare |  River and Leaf |  Rubacus |  Shadow of the Stranger |  The Forsaken |  The Hut of Baba Yaga |  The Isle of Boredom |  The Lost Expedition |  The Nature of Evil |  Truffle Days

Very High:   The Adventurer's Club 1: The Presence |   Adventurer's Club 3: Retribution |  Areni |  At the Gallows |  Bandits II: Ballad of the Red Star |  Demon Island II |  Doom Moon II: Dragon's Revenge |  Echoes: Black Horse |  Redemption |  Revenge |  Spears |  Tatterdemalion |  The Final Spire |  The Lost Tunnels: Part II |  Tomorrow |  Wreck of the Slug

Edited by Mighty Tyran, 18 October 2012 - 10:27 PM.
Fixed Links

Celtic Minstrel Celtic Minstrel

Eye of Avadon

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 5,296
  • 3,867 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:12 AM #2 Scenarios Listed By Difficulty

Anyone else think this should be moved to the scenario review section and stickied?
Exile 2 Book of Items (I didn't create it, I just converted it to HTML.)

"Man, I know how you feel. I once spent an hour playing WordPad before realising that it was a text editor." – Thuryl

"Dikiyoba just hopes no one ever blows up Saturn. Getting those rings back into their proper position would take hours."

"—Alorael, who spells phoenetically. No matter how much his orthography is a wreck, intelligibility rises from the ashes."

"I've never played a Spiderweb game. I didn't even know SW made games until I saw this thread." —Nikki

Shadowwalker

• 514 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:19 AM #3 Scenarios Listed By Difficulty

Yeah, I intended to post it in the review forum in the first place.

Shadowwalker

• 514 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:06 AM #4 Scenarios Listed By Difficulty

*cough*

Is anybody going to move this?

Celtic Minstrel Celtic Minstrel

Eye of Avadon

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 5,296
  • 3,867 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:20 PM #5 Scenarios Listed By Difficulty

I would've done it, but I was waiting for a response from another mod to see if they agreed.
Exile 2 Book of Items (I didn't create it, I just converted it to HTML.)

"Man, I know how you feel. I once spent an hour playing WordPad before realising that it was a text editor." – Thuryl

"Dikiyoba just hopes no one ever blows up Saturn. Getting those rings back into their proper position would take hours."

"—Alorael, who spells phoenetically. No matter how much his orthography is a wreck, intelligibility rises from the ashes."

"I've never played a Spiderweb game. I didn't even know SW made games until I saw this thread." —Nikki

*i *i

Keeper of Avadon

• Administrator
    • Member ID: 7
  • 5,725 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 05:30 PM #6 Scenarios Listed By Difficulty

Fine by me.  Go for it.

Your flower power is no match for my glower power!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users