A6 - Nazil and Chuckling Demon

Hanto

Just to give an idea of where I am in the game, I have just finished ending the siege of Fort Monastary on Torment level with a standard party, but what has really been upsetting me is not being able to find Nazil in order to give the information that ' should ' end the Murdock quest. To add insult to injury, the Chuckling Demon has never made it up to the tomb ( yes I know where it is ) after I defeated him the first time. Murdock was easy, it is Nazil who now wants a weapon to hunt with or a bag of meal which I gave, but still no end to the Murdock quest. However I do remember Murdock telling the last time I saw him not to mention him to anyone. That may be the real issue with this quest.

I guess the Chuckling Demon tho is dead for good without completing the quest.

These two quests are the torments and I believe potential bugs in the game.

Reading the 2nd half of my thread opener should indicate that I had ' finally ' found Nazil, and that she/he/it no longer wants to talk about lost members of the party.

As far as the Demon is concerned, talking to the Captain does no more then initiate the first conversation originating the beginning of the quest. In other words the Captain doesn't seem to know that I have already beaten the Demon the first time so how can I go on to the second part in the tomb. These are bugs from my point of view.

I haven't cheated and I don't intend to start now since I finally getting some headway into the game.

• 4 years later...

*Looks everywhere on internet*

*Searches the game even more*

*gets even more frustrated*

It better not be the house on that hill NW of Silvar because it's empty! The ones due north of the toll bridge are also empty, so which house is it, this is driving me crazy!

Please just provide a screenshot on the exact location asap... (I doubt verbal directions will help even 1%)

Edit: Found him. In the same building as Neron. He was not there until after my first battle with the Cackling Demon. Someone should mention this in a faq or Synergy-- there's no way I could have missed him before, so I'm certain he wasn't there until after the Cackling Demon fight.