To Hell in a Handbasket

To Hell in a Handbasket

Mac/Windows

Author: Nemesis

Recommended Levels: 1-100

Version: 1.0.1

[composite=eyJ0aXRsZSI6IlRvIEhlbGwgaW4gYSBIYW5kYmFza2V0IiwidGlkIjoiMTM1MjMiLCJ0YWdzIjpbImh1bW9yIiwic2hvcnQiXSwiYmdhc3AiOnsiNSI6MSwiNCI6MCwiMyI6MCwiMiI6MCwiMSI6MH19]

Composite Score: 5.0/5.0

Best: 100.00% (1/1)

Good: 0.00% (0/1)

Average: 0.00% (0/1)

Substandard: 0.00% (0/1)

Poor: 0.00% (0/1)

[encouragenecro]

[/composite]

Keywords: Humor, Short

Edited by SylaeBot
Automated Sybot edit; worker IPB::csrThread/vanadium

When I first entered this scenario, I came expecting a simple hack-n-slash, perhaps involving demons in some capacity. In short, I came in longing for another simple, primitive Blades scenario. I left it changed forever. This scenario had satisfied a deep and longing need, one that I did not know that I either had nor desired to have. The austere existentialism that permeates this scenario shows the folly of the genre, and must therefore be viewed as a critique of the degradation of nothing less than the entire Blades genre. By breaking all conventional bounds, Nemesis demonstrates his mastery of the art of designing, and produces a piece which can only rightfully be elevated to the highest of the Blades canon.

Every aspect of this scenario was carefully marshaled by the designer to fit his ultimate purpose. The combat perfectly matched, like a lock into a key, the tone and commentary of the scenario. His scripting skills rival that of any current Blades designer, and that, coupled with his wild imagination, has allowed him to demonstrate a versatile and effective coterie of tows, each perfectly segueing into the last, until eventually the individual designs blur together and you are left with a seamless demonstration of the mastery of the author.

Through the ultimate integration of all the requisite discrete points of Blades designing, this scenario cannot, under any concievable circumstances, ever recieve less that a rating of:

[rating]BEST.[/rating]