A6 - Slith Spy

kamfer

I've been trying for a while now but I can't figure out the quest named "Bounty: Slith Spy" where you're supposed to find a horde spy northeast of Fort Dranlon...

When I first got to Fort Dranlon there were three "Horde Spy" guys at the hill SW in the square east of Fort Dranlon, and I killed them before I got the quest from the job board and now I can't claim the bounty... is this a bug? (I don't want to reload to a save before getting there because I've covered too much ground since.)

There's another fellow called Veress'yss just to the north but he seems unkillable in that fight since he always escapes no matter how hard you pummel him. Unrelated?

• 4 months later...

Had trouble with this quest at my buddies... may be a bug.

We fought this guy on the surface until he jumped down the hole, but before getting the quest. So I decided it would be a better idea to get the quest to kill him before chasing him below. Did so, came back to the caves underneath, went through the portal.

The room is empty and Veress'yss and his alleged lizards never spawn. Anyone else see this before?

• 1 month later...

I'm having lots of trouble with this quest too. I get Veress'Yss to jump down the hole, and then when I follow below to try and finish him off, cannot get into the room where he has holed up with his beasts. There is a portcullis closing off access to the room, and the wheel is on the inside. I cannot figure out how to open this room. I presume the room access is on the inside, (other than the wheel?) but cannot find the entry, and, Lord knows, I've traipsed up and down this particular stretch of countryside, both on the surface and below. I'm almost to the point of throwing the laptop out the window, but it cost me too much! Is this a bug, of just being far to clever? Heeeellllllppppp!