hagfen circle cost question

Hello!

I have read that you can buy druidism / health circle / war circle / beast circle / craft circle in hagfen.

I have read it's expensive for celts but is it also expensive for romans since they are supposed to like you?

I'm playing torment with 4 characters and I am wondering if my 1 roman spellcaster should save his skill points until I get to hagfen so I can buy the first few levels of the circles before i put points into them.

But how much would that cost him in gold? Is it financially feasible?

It wouldnt be worth saving if that would cost me 8,000 gold for example.

Are the spell circles also "expensive" for the romans, or do they get cheaper prices?

Originally Posted By: goblindolf
I have read that you can buy druidism / health circle / war circle / beast circle / craft circle in hagfen.

I have read it's expensive for celts but is it also expensive for romans since they are supposed to like you?

I'm playing torment with 4 characters and I am wondering if my 1 roman spellcaster should save his skill points until I get to hagfen so I can buy the first few levels of the circles before i put points into them.

But how much would that cost him in gold? Is it financially feasible?

It wouldnt be worth saving if that would cost me 8,000 gold for example.

Are the spell circles also "expensive" for the romans, or do they get cheaper prices?

I think it may depend on whether you're playing Nethergate or Nethergate: Resurrection. The hags are more friendly to the Celts in N:R (or at least they give you a quest that they won't give the Romans).

First, you can do a quest for the hags (kill the selkie chief) to get a scroll that boosts the Beast or Craft circle for one character by...3 or 4, I think. You can only get one of those scrolls as the Romans, because you can only do that one quest.

For Romans, the price for Beast and Craft circle was 1440 gold each. And you can only get one point of each of those circles. War/Healing circles cost 1080 each; I'm not sure about Druidism, or how many points you can buy in War/Healing/Druidism. But my guess is that if you have much of anything in those circles already, they'll probably be too high to train. Yes, the price rating is still "expensive."

Basically, you can use the hags to help be able to cast the first level Beast and Craft spells (Create Light is useful!) but not much more.