A6 - Crafting Recipes

BrownieMix

See Synergy's Item List.

Item Crafters are in Dharmon, West Great Cave 2, Tower Colony Lands, Fort Dranlon, Fort Duvno, Melanchion's Realm.

Ripple - Dharmon -

———— Radiant Shield (25% Armor, -5% Hit Chance) - value = 3,000c (2 Fine Steel, 1 Focusing Crystal) - cost in goods = 1,000c

———— Radiant Vambraces (10% Armor, 10% Stun Resistance, -10% Hit Chance) - value = 2,500c (3 Fine Steel, 2 Focusing Crystals) - cost in goods = 1,700c

———— Blessed Breastplate (34% Armor, 50% Stun Resistance, -20% Hit Chance) - value = 1,500c (4 Fine Steel, 2 Focusing Crystals, 2 Mandrake) - cost in goods = 2,600c

———— Blessed Halberd (12-48 dmg) - value = 1,300c (3 Fine Steel, 2 Focusing Crystals, 3 Mandrake) - cost in goods = 2,300c

Cavarin - West Great Cave 2 -

---- Ratskin Helmet (5% Armor) = (1 Fine Leather)

----Leather Vambraces = (1 Fine Leather, 30c)

----Blessed Boots (8% Armor) = (2 Fine Leather, I Focusing Crystal, 50c)

----Girdle of Strength (2% Armor, +1 Strength) = (2 Fine Leather, I Focusing Crystal, 200c)

----Mecuric Leather (10% Armor, 10% Stun Resistance, +1 Battle Speed, -1 Strength) = (4 Fine Leathers, 2 Focusing Crystals, 500c)

Komlos - Colony Lands -

———— Blessed Bracers (10% Armor, 3% Stun Resistance, 2% Hostile Effects Resistance) (1 Fine Steel, 2 Focusing Crystals)

———— Blessed Shortsword (10-20 dmg) (2 Fine Steel, 2 Focusing Crystals)

———— Blessed Broadsword (12-36 dmg) (4 Fine Steel, 2 Focusing Crystals)

———— Blessed Vambraces (8% Armor, 8% Stun Resistance, -10% Hit Chance) (3 Fine Steel, 2 Focusing Crystals)

———— Blessed Spear (12-36 dmg) (3 Fine Steel, 2 Focusing Crystals)

Djokov

Need cavewood stick for wands

————Fiery Wand = Flawless Crystal + Energetic Herbs

————Terror wand = Flawless Crystal + Mandrake Root

————Null Wand = Focusing Crystal + Ruby + Mandrake Root

————Sparkling Wand = Focusing Crystal + Eyestalks + Mandrake Root

Damita - Fort Dranlon -

----Drakeskin Cloak (10% Armor)

(2 Fine Leather, 1 Focusing Crystal, 500c)

----Warrior’s Cloak (+1 Melee Weapons, +1 Pole Weapons, +1 Hardiness, +1 Defense)

(4 Fine Leather, 2 Focusing Crystals, Mandrake Tincture, 500c)

----Runed Vambraces (4% Armor, +5% Stun Resistance, +5% Energy Resistance)

(3 Fine Leather, 2 Focusing Crystals, Mandrake Tincture, 500c)

----Polychromous Girdle (7% Armor, 10% Hostile Effect Resistance, -10% Hit Chance)

(4 Fine Leather, 2 Focusing Crystal, Demon’s Bile, 500c)

----Gloves Of The Hammer (8% Armor, +2 Strength, +1 Quick Strike, +2 Blademaster)

(5 Fine Leather, 3 Focusing Crystal, Demon’s Bile, 500c)

Hapscomb - Rort Duvno -

----Blessed Bracers (10% Armor, -10% Hit Chance, 3% Stun Resistance, 2% Hostile Effects Resistance)

- (1 Fine Steel, 1 Focusing Crystal)

----Seeking Rapier (13-26 dmg, +1 Blademaster, +3 Anatomy)

- (3 Fine Steel, 2 Focusing Crystals, Mandrake Tincture)

----Assassin’s Shield (21% Armor, +2 Quick Action, +1 Anatomy, +2 Lethal Blow) - (2 Fine Steel, 1

Focusing Crystal, Mandrake Tincture)

----Chaotic Halberd (15-45 dmg, 10% Cold Resistance, +1 Dexterity)

- (4 Fine Steel, 2 Focusing Crystals, Demon’s Bile)

----Runed Helm (10% Armor, Spellcraft +1) - (2 Fine Steel, 2 Focusing Crystals, Demon’s Bile)

Shafrir - Melanchion's Realm -

----Blessed Armor Band (8% Armor, 10% Stun Resistance, 4% Hostile Effect Resistance)

- Focusing Crystal (5), Fine Steel (2), Mandrake Tincture, Eyestalk

----Jade Halberd (Acid Blade, 20-80 dmg, 10% Hostile Effect Resistance, 10% Protection from Weapons)

- Focusing Crystal (3), Fine Steel (5), Demon’s Bile, Eyestalk

----Robe of the Magi (18% Armor, +3 Spellcraft, +2 Resistance, +4 Magical Efficiency)

- Focusing Crystal (3), Fine Leather (6), Mandrake Tincture, Eyestalk

----Quicksilver Bulwark (21% Armor, +1 Battle Speed, +1 Anatomy, +2 Lethal Blow)

- Focusing Crystal (4), Fine Steel, Fine Leather, Demon’s Bile, Eyestalk

----Gazerskin Sandals (18% Armor, 10% Hostile Effect Resistance, 10% Stun Resistance)

- Focusing Crystal (3), Fine Steel, Fine Leather, Demon’s Bile, Eyestalk

Potion Crafters are in Patrick's Tower, east of Almaria, West Cotra Tenevra.

Julz - Patrick's Tower - Healing, Curing, Speed, Energy Potions

Haskell - East Great Cave - Healing Elixir, Curing Elixir, Energy Elixir, Armor Elixir

Orbus - West Cotra - Healing Elixir, Curing Elixir, Energy Elixir, Armor Elixir, Invulnerable Potion

Palom - Tenevra - Knowledge Brews (what else could you want)

Which brings up the point: consider investing some points in luck in your party and have someone wear the Clover Boots for a good chunk of the game. Having some luck equates to a lot more loot over the course of the game, which equals more training sooner, or whatever else you like to do with your money. I gave 4 points of Luck to each PC in my standard party of four I took through the entire game. I regularly scored what turned out to be luck-based drops, and in the case of something like Emeralds, this adds up.

I had no problem with money in this game. I had a lot left over by late game.

Also note that Ripple in Dharmon crafts the Radiant Shield for 1000c worth of materials, but it is worth 3000c! It can be good to make a couple in the game, if you haven't anything better to do, and sell for a nice profit.

-S-

No no no no no no no. Please don't start that rumour again.

Unless you have actual data suggesting that Luck influences item drops, it doesn't. It didn't in A4 despite my repeated assertions to the contrary. It didn't in G4, in A5, or in G5. So I very strongly doubt that it suddenly does in A6.

I'm not sure. Synergy and I saw different items drop in the same places, but he usually saw more. Having played through some areas only twice it's hard to get enough data since the game loads adjacent zone too and that limits replayability to check.

Maybe Jeff could settle the question at least for A6?

Cue Thuryl talking about lack of data and statistical significance. It's very easy to think you see a correlation because drops are random and will vary from one game to the next.

By all means email Jeff and ask -- this would probably be easy for him to answer. But I am very skeptical that he would suddenly make this change.

Alternately, this isn't THAT hard to test; make a new party and use the editor to max out all their Luck stats, as well as a few other stats to simplify the game, zip through a few areas on Easy and see if you get WAY more drops than normal, which is what you'd expect with 160 Luck, right?

• 1 month later...
Originally Posted By: Lilith
According to the big item list, by the way, there are 7 Demon's Biles, 6 Mandrake Tinctures and 5 Eyestalks available in the game. So keep that in mind when budgeting for crafters.

One question - how many Fine Leathers are there in the game?

In the full items list, I think I counted at least 20 Fine Leathers, but I'm almost at the end of the game and I only have 9 saved Fine Leathers. (I'm trying to figure out if I sold some earlier, or if I just missed a bunch as I went along. I think I used 3-4 in earlier crafting experiments...)

Also, am I correct that you never need Bolts of Cloth for anything? (It's too bad there's not a 'crafter' for cloth cloaks and robes... frown )

TIA.

I'm not sure how many Fine Leathers there are, but it's few enough that you do have to be careful about how you use them. I almost ran out by the end of the game. Focusing Crystals are also a concern, but there's more than enough Fine Steel.

And yes, Bolts of Cloth are only good for selling.

Originally Posted By: *i
Do a find on Synergy's list at the top of this forum and count the number of hits.

It's not so easy to do that, unfortunately: you have to strip out all the crafters first, since the crafting ingredients they require are included in Synergy's list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...