A problem with my profile

Publicly Displayed Name:

I'm not sure if it should be here or not, so feel free to move it.

Basically, when I click the my profile link at the upper-right corner of the page, I get an error with the part where it tells me what I rated people. EVERY TIME. It shows me the first two people, but then it gives me "Member profile corrupt (blank): '00001098'" This also cuts off my PM section. Does anyone know why this happens? If a picture will help, here.

Please help! frownfrownfrownfrown

I don't know what it is, but I received the same error several days ago. I didn't think much of it, but it's still there for me as well. I've rated enough members that my full list of ratings is a separate page. When I click the link to that list, I get the same error.

I guess we should contact Infopop about this error, but in the mean time there's only one solution I can think of. Find people you feel somewhat strongly about and rate them until your ratings go onto a separate page. Then you'll at least be able to see your private messages.

—Alorael, who wonders if this has anything to do with the periodic account deletion bugs. The error is slightly different, but it's still a corrupt profile.

• 2 weeks later...

Banned accounts aren't deleted, and in fact SM's account may not be banned; his IP was banned, preventing him from logging onto any account, so there is no reason for his account to be shut down as well.

—Alorael, who believes the only deleted accounts are those few that were deleted by board errors.

It'd be a lot of hassle for him though, to use a friendsw computer to set up an account (this may even require using his friends e-mail address, depending on how easy his is to access from a different computer). He would then have to use a friends computer any time he wanted to come and spam. Its a lot of work to do if he just wants to start spouting random gibberish again.