NGR - How do you get into The Hall of the Lamp?

My names are my way of objecting to my lack of custom title. Or an ingrained habit. Sometimes I forget which.

There is an earlier dungeon having to do with the man who stole the lamp and the man hunting him. I can't remember what it's called, but I believe it's on the east end of the map, near Galag-Trav. No relation to the main story, but if you haven't been there, you can't continue that subplot. [Edit: No, some quick forum searching says that you need to visit the Circle Warrens first and that they're east of the Hollow Hills.]

—Alorael, who meant that little drama. A dangerous hunt across Roman-ruled lands to find the man who took something that was not rightfully his. It could be a blockbuster movie, really.

• 1 year later...

You need to get the first key from Titus in the circle warrens which lets you open the first gate.

Then you go through one of the side gates by casting disrupt barrier.

I played as a Celt and took the left gate... then I fought the giants, went all the way to the top corner, killed the giant chief and got another key from him.

The second key allows you to go through the north gate back at the beginning of the Warrens.

When you fight Titus, try taking him out right away, a couple of Heartshocks and a few pokes with a sword/spear should do it in one or two rounds... otherwise you'll end up having to fight everything he summons.

Oh and did anybody else get a little confused with the other guy with the same name, Titus?