Sleeping Dragon

*i

It will become apparent, if you do not already know, that Sleeping Dragon (SD) has been banned. This is because he is really Emperor Tullegolar (ET). It saddens me that a seemingly good member has been deceiving all of us for nearly a year now.

For those that do not remember, ET was a member from a while ago that would go out of his way, time and again, to create friction between our members. While ET made some valid points about cliques forming and the moderators not being perfect, he chose to express his views in a destructive matter. He has now decided to continue in this venture.

ET had returned in the guise of Sleeping Dragon. He constantly lied and deceived all of you. I do not know why he would betray your trust in such a way, but I suspect that it is all part of his game. The problem is there is no winner to this, and he will only cause harm to the entire community.

For full disclosure, we definitively knew about Sleeping Dragon's true identity for about seven months now; we had our suspicions far earlier. Our moderator staff is quite adept at figuring things like this out. We were content with him simply maintaining a low profile as he was contributing in constructive ways. Unfortunately, it became quite apparent that he was not content being SD any longer.

I'm sorry it had to come to this. We sincerely hoped ET would have just settled down and behaved like the 99% of you. He did for a while, but his true intentions are now clear. Sadly, he would rather manipulate all of us. I want to thank you all again for coming here and I sincerely hope we can get past this.

*i