The halls of death.

You might remember Bell, who rings eternally through those impeccable glass mirrors where his flies work endlessly on the traits of your visage or as he wakes you up under that ceaseless ticking sound.

Well i like to ask two things;

-Have you tried the Wild hunt on Torment?

If so could you help me out?

-Did Jeff use the Halls of the dead as inspiration for The temple and the sentinels in Geneforge 1? There are odd references to it in the spirited city; the shackled shade, the unhappy witch, the dead battling against the living...

Fighting the Wild Hunt requires getting protection spells on your party before they close to attack. Then kill them quickly or use spells to control a few nearest your so they can fight amongst themselves. Out racing them without attacking them is hard and it's better to fight them before they can reach you.

Like summon stone worriors? Plus Beast ceremony? and then inflict heart shock to the wolves? Thing is i don't have enough spell energy; Awun sucked me dry.

I know that there was herbs down somewhere but after a while potions get a little too handy, hence why i don't have enough. I'll try with the javlin and the slings though.

• 2 weeks later...