Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

• Please log in to reply
418 replies to this topic
Prince of Kitties Prince of Kitties

Shadowwalker

• Member ID: 5,148
  • 535 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:13 AM #36 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

It's Magic-type damage that zaps affects you each turn, stacking with each acid attack up to 32767 damage per turn IIRC. Acid-protective items can block it and acid-curing items can remove it, but are rare. The "Cleanse" and "Major Cleansing" spells do *NOT* remove it.

Cryolemon Cryolemon

Soldier

• Member ID: 6,556
  • 119 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 01:46 PM #37 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

Originally Posted By: Miramor
It's Magic-type damage that zaps affects you each turn, stacking with each acid attack up to 32767 damage per turn IIRC. Acid-protective items can block it and acid-curing items can remove it, but are rare. The "Cleanse" and "Major Cleansing" spells do *NOT* remove it.

Yeah, that sounds vastly overpowered. It should perhaps be more powerful than poison, but not by that much.

Ishad Nha Ishad Nha

Hand of Avadon

• Member ID: 4,773
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:36 AM #38 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

Outdoor Zone/Town Area Rectangles:
In the original editor blank rectangles were recorded with top, left = (0,0) and bottom, right = (0,0). In the new editor the notation is (-1,-1) and (-1,-1). In deciding if a given rectangle is empty, Dialog screen uses a test of right coordinate is equal to -1 or not. (There is something about str_do_delete too.)
Anyway, a scenario that was created under the old editor will have all its blank rectangles shown as being in use.  Could change the criteria for empty to mean that all four coordinates are less than 1.
I have not checked the two sets of source code on this question.

The Almighty Doer of Stuff The Almighty Doer of Stuff

Heart of Avadon

• Member ID: 72
  • 4,415 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:18 AM #39 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

What does Town Difficulty (0-10) actually do?

I'm testing some lockpicks, and my test character with no stats or advantages is using strength 1 lockpicks on strength 4 doors (the strongest they can be before being magically locked) in a difficulty 10 town, and he picks the locks about 90% of the time. He also has almost the same luck bashing doors, despite being level 1 with only 1 Strength.

I know in the Exile trilogy I've frequently come across doors that were very difficult but not impossible to open through physical means, so why isn't that possible in BoE?

Celtic Minstrel Celtic Minstrel

Eye of Avadon

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 5,296
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 11:50 AM #40 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

Town difficulty is supposed to proportionally increase the difficulty of locked doors. It may also affect frequency of monster spawns, I'm not sure...

Actually, here's the description from the docs:
Quote:
This is a number from 0 to 10. The higher the number, the harder the town is, i.e. the faster wandering monsters appear and the more challenging locks and traps are.

So it's supposed to affect the trap node type too...
Exile 2 Book of Items (I didn't create it, I just converted it to HTML.)

"Man, I know how you feel. I once spent an hour playing WordPad before realising that it was a text editor." – Thuryl

"Dikiyoba just hopes no one ever blows up Saturn. Getting those rings back into their proper position would take hours."

"—Alorael, who spells phoenetically. No matter how much his orthography is a wreck, intelligibility rises from the ashes."

"I've never played a Spiderweb game. I didn't even know SW made games until I saw this thread." —Nikki

Heart of Avadon

• 4,415 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:17 PM #41 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

That's what the documentation says it does, but what does it actually do?

Eye of Avadon

• Global Moderator
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:10 PM #42 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

That's what it is supposed to do. If it doesn't do that, then there is a bug.

"Man, I know how you feel. I once spent an hour playing WordPad before realising that it was a text editor." – Thuryl

"Dikiyoba just hopes no one ever blows up Saturn. Getting those rings back into their proper position would take hours."

"—Alorael, who spells phoenetically. No matter how much his orthography is a wreck, intelligibility rises from the ashes."

"I've never played a Spiderweb game. I didn't even know SW made games until I saw this thread." —Nikki

Heart of Avadon

• 4,415 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:11 PM #43 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

I tested the original BoE and it behaves in the same way. A level 1 character with 6 HP, 1 each of STR/DEX/INT and no other stats, equipped with a strength 1 lockpick, will successfully pick strength 4 locks in a difficulty 10 town about 90% of the time. With a strength 10 pick it seems to be 100% of the time. Why bother investing in lockpicking then?

Eye of Avadon

• Global Moderator
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:19 PM #44 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

Well, I'd consider that to be a bug that needs fixing.

I recorded it on the code site so it won't be forgotten.

Lilith Lilith

in before the apocalypse

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 669
  • 19,845 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:27 PM #45 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

Please don't do anything that will make doors harder to unlock in general: a difficulty-8 door in a difficulty-10 town is already much too hard to unlock.

Heart of Avadon

• 4,415 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:30 PM #46 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

Yes, magically locked doors are fine. It's the regularly locked doors that concern me.

Chokboyz Chokboyz

Shadowwalker

• Member ID: 6,310
  • 428 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:31 PM #47 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

Originally Posted By: Ishad Nha
In the original editor blank rectangles were recorded with top, left = (0,0) and bottom, right = (0,0). In the new editor the notation is (-1,-1) and (-1,-1).
Yup, that's one of the changes I've implemented (see Changelog.txt).

Anyway, a scenario that was created under the old editor will have all its blank rectangles shown as being in use.
Indeed, the old scenarios have not been fixed (and shouldn't). Clicking the delete button will effectively deletes the (wrongly supposed) defined rectangle.
New scenarios will have the description rectangles defined to (-1,-1),(-1,-1).

Could change the criteria for empty to mean that all four coordinates are less than 1.
You could ... but documenting the legacy scenarios case seems enough. Besides, won't a rectangle put at (0,0),(0,0) wrongly be displayed as empty ?
The best approach would definitely be checking for (0,0),(0,0) (like in the legacy editor) or (-1,-1),(-1,-1) depending on the scenario program make version. smile

Originally Posted By: The Almighty Doer of Stuff
That's what the documentation says it does, but what does it actually do?
From a quick glance through the code :
  • the town difficulty increase the chance of a town wandering monster to appears.
  • the town difficulty increase the difficulty of unlocking a door using Unlock spell.
    Formula : r1 = (Random number between 0 and 100) - 5 * (Adventurer's Intelligence adjuster) + 5 * (Town difficulty) + (Door difficulty) * 7 (if door difficulty is 10, then the next test is set to fail automatically)
    If r1 < 135 - (Adventurer's level adjuster) then the spell worked.
  • the town difficulty increase the difficulty of breaking fire/force barriers using Dispel Barriers.
    Formula : r1 = (Random number between 0 and 100) - 5 * (Adventurer's Intelligence adjuster) + 5 * (Town difficulty /10) (if is a fire barrier, substract 8 to r1)
    If r1 < 120 - (Adventurer's level adjuster) then the barrier is broken.
  • the town difficulty increase the difficulty of any trap disarm attempt (skill check reduced by "Town difficulty")
  • the town difficulty increase the damage dealts by any trap triggered.
    Or it should but given that (Town difficulty / 14) is checked, then the result will always be 0. So the town difficulty doesn't affect the damage outcome (and that should be fixed).
  • the town difficulty increase the paralysis time of a "purple ray" trap triggered (this one is working).
  • the town difficulty increase the difficulty of picklocking a door.
    Formula (incomplete, for example doesn't take the "Nimble" trait into account) :
    r1 = (Random number between 0 and 100) - 5 (Adventurer's Dexterity adjuster) + (Town difficulty) * 7 - 5 * (Adventurer's lockpicking level) - (lockpick's strengh/level) * 7
  • the town difficulty increase the difficulty of bashing a door down.
    Formula (simplified, for example doesn't take magic door, which are not bashable, into account) :
    r1 = (Random number between 0 and 100) - 15 (Adventurer's Strength adjuster) + (Town difficulty) * 4
As always, i may have overlooked/misunderstood something wink

Hope it helps,
Chokboyz

Edit : thanks ADoS, i've just found two gems for you :
  • The door difficulty setting is reversed in that the hardest door to picklock is the one with 0 (!!!) difficulty and the easiest is the one with 4 difficulty.
    To reverse back to a correct behavior without changing the chances, the line
    if ((unlock_adjust >= 5) || (r1 > (unlock_adjust * 15 + 30)))
    should read
    if ((unlock_adjust >= 5) || (r1 > (90 - unlock_adjust * 15)))
    but that's not actually a problem since ...
  • the c_town.difficulty variable is never set (and therefore is (hopefully) set to 0 and useless). In fact, it should be set to c_town.town.difficulty during each town loading but is not.
    So, you are basically right : town difficulty does nothing (and just checked with difficulty enabled and the difference is significant. Can't open a difficulty 4 door with level 6 lockpicks and a rookie adventurer ...).
Note that, the bashing formula is also plagued with the "reversed difficulty scale" problem (Unlock is fine).

sylae sylae

Wisebottom

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 5,482
  • 3,336 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon, United States

Posted 09 October 2009 - 03:17 PM #48 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

OK, here's an idea that might be a little out there, but what if we could add a 'scenario browser' to the custom scenario dialog? My idea is that, when the user clicks the 'custom scenarios' button, there'll be a link at the bottom of the dialog box that says 'Get more scenaios...' or some such.

When the user clicks on this, then are presented with a window containing a table/listing of scenarios. This data would come from an XML file pulled from a url (this url would be configurable in the ini file, so a user could switch between 'The sub-official Community-updated database of scenarios' or, for example, 'Celtic Minstrel's uber-awesome list of utility scenarios' (or perhaps we could have an array of them stored, and users could pick the used file from a dropdown in the dialog box)). My idea of the XML structure is shown below. Anyway, the user could click a scenario to see more info about it (author, version, a link to CSR, etc.) or be able to sort and filter the choices. Then they pick one to download, and BoE getss the archive of the scenario from the URL given by the XML file, unzips it into the scenarios folder (you'd have to have a way to prevent overwrites and the like), and (if there is a readme) gives a prompt to open the readme file and/or start the scenario, or keep downloading scenarios.

Click to reveal.. (Proposed XML structure)

I'd be more than happy to develop, host, and commit a PHP script to generate this XML file, if this idea gets anywhere. Even if it doesn't, a third-party scenario browser could use this fairly easily.
Code:
<!-- Put your usual XML crap here, doctypes and such -->
<scenlist>
  <meta
    name="Official Openexile Scenario List" <!-- The name of the scenario, displayed to the user -->
    author="Openexile Crew" <!-- The author of the list -->
    url="http://example.com/blades.xml" <!-- just for consistency...possibly help w/ error handling? -->
  />
  <reviews <!-- Optional, only if review data is included with the actual data -->
    type="community"
      <!-- 'community' or 'individual', this tells whether the numbers
      are aggregations of multiple reviews or just someone's
      Top 10 list -->
    scalebase="1" <!-- The lowest possible review -->
    scaleroof="5" <!-- the highest possible review -->
  />
<scenario
  id="768"
    <!-- Don't know if this is needed, but...
    A unique identifier for each scenario.
    This would have to be universally agreed upon
    so nobody gets duplicate scenarios
    I'd suggest something like it's
    SV CSR thread number for older scenarios
    and the new CSR thread number for new ones
    if it gets ported to BoE
    anytime soon. -->
  name="Bob's Epic Scenario" <!-- The name of the scenario -->
  by="Bob" <!-- Author -->
  mail="bob@example.com" <!-- optional, remove at author request but keep up-to-date otherwise -->
  rating="4.25" <!-- optional -->
  reviews="10" <!-- Only use for 'community' type ratings. number of reviews for the scen. -->
  revurl="http://example.com/b...oe/epicbob.txt" <!-- Optional. Url for the textual review. For example, a url to a SV CSR thread -->
  download="http://example.com/b...epicbob.tar.gz"
    <!-- I'd suggest tar.gz or .zip, but the
    structure should be consistent -->
  version="2.11.0" <!-- possibly to update scenarios? -->
  readme="epicbob.txt"
    <!-- Optional. if filled, BoE will ask to
    open the given file after it unzips -->
  tags="Worthwile Scenario, Epic, Linear" <!-- for filtering -->
  site="http://bob.example.com" <!-- Optional. Url to the designer's website to get more info -->

<!-- Prolly some other stuff that I missed, but meh -->
/>
<scenario
  <!-- yadda yadda yadda -->
/>
</scenlist>

Lilith Lilith

in before the apocalypse

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 669
  • 19,845 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 09 October 2009 - 03:59 PM #49 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

Originally Posted By: Chokboyz
Note that, the bashing formula is also plagued with the "reversed difficulty scale" problem (Unlock is fine).

If I'm reading the logic of the Unlock spell correctly, doesn't being higher level actually make it harder to unlock doors? That seems like a problem.

Chokboyz Chokboyz

Shadowwalker

• 428 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:10 PM #50 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

Originally Posted By: Thuryl
If I'm reading the logic of the Unlock spell correctly, doesn't being higher level actually make it harder to unlock doors? That seems like a problem.
Actually no, because the level adjustement factor is decreasing with the level : combat_percent[20] = {150,120,100,90,80,80,80,70,70,70,70,70,67,62,57,52,47,42,40,40}

Chokboyz

Ishad Nha Ishad Nha

Hand of Avadon

• 2,366 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:25 PM #51 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

I doubt that there would be any Area Rectangles situated only on square 0,0. A square that is frequently out of the town boundaries too.

Chokboyz Chokboyz

Shadowwalker

• 428 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:36 PM #52 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

I doubt that there would be any Area Rectangles situated only on square 0,0. A square that is frequently out of the town boundaries too.
But unfortunately not out of boundaries if outside (that was why it was fixed in the first place) : take any legacy scenario and wanders around outside and you should be able to find mislabeled "Rectangle X". wink
That makes me think : legacy scenarios "Empty" rectangles shouldn't be labeled as such because they are, in fact, already placed (because of the faulty original rectangle initialisation). Or am i mistaken ?  confused

Chokboyz

Ishad Nha Ishad Nha

Hand of Avadon

• 2,366 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 05:54 PM #53 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

I doubt that legacy scenarios would have any valid Area Rectangles that are restricted to square 0,0 only. By "valid" I mean intentionally placed there by the original designer.
Program make version could be invoked, it is going to require that the new editor have the right version number written into new scenarios.
This problem would also affect towns imported from scenarios made with older editors.
Edit:
While I am at it, I might alter the dialog for basic scenario details so that it shows the makerunver and minrunver details.
Edit:
From what I can see, the program make version numbers are always assigned by the Editor: "1","0","0". They don't reflect the real number of the Editor version. Hence there would be no way for the Editor to detect what version of program was used to design the scenario.
If you introduced a program make version now, towns and zones already made with the new editor could be given a new program make number the next time they were saved.

Chokboyz Chokboyz

Shadowwalker

• 428 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 05:20 AM #54 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

Program make version could be invoked, it is going to require that the new editor have the right version number written into new scenarios.
If i remember correctly, the scenario would be legacy if the prog_make_version first number is < 2.

From what I can see, the program make version numbers are always assigned by the Editor: "1","0","0". They don't reflect the real number of the Editor version. Hence there would be no way for the Editor to detect what version of program was used to design the scenario.
The version checking is indeed not yet implemented, but several checks are already in the code for when it will be ...
I'm wondering if we should give the option of choosing to use the legacy format (prog_make_version[0] = 1, so no ressurection balm needed, no difficulty adjustment, etc) or the new format ...  confused

Concerning the difficulty problem : i've corrected the "reversed difficulty scale" for lockpicking and bashing, and implemented the difficulty setting for the new scenario format (i.e prog_make_version > 1, to insure backward compatibility). I've not commited anything for now.
Is everyone ok with those fixes ? smile

Chokboyz

Eye of Avadon

• Global Moderator
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 05:38 AM #55 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

Argh, we're devolving into code discussion again.

A few comments...
  • The two town difficulty problems need fixing; apparently you already have, but I haven't.
  • We need to assume that (0,0),(0,0) rectangles are valid. There is a legitimate reason for someone to place such a rectangle, at least outdoors. On the other hand, we might be able to check for the description to decide whether to delete a rectangle; if it's at (0,0),(0,0) and its description is "Rectangle X" or whatever, it can be auto-deleted.
  • Any chance of putting code discussion elsewhere? It's so cluttery...
  • Oh, and Ishad, there is a way to tell which version of the editor was used.

Chokboyz Chokboyz

Shadowwalker

• 428 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 11:59 AM #56 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

Originally Posted By: Celtic Minstrel
Argh, we're devolving into code discussion again.
[...]
Any chance of putting code discussion elsewhere? It's so cluttery...
Indeed ... I suggest using the old "Compiled suggestion list" (http://www.ironycentral.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=27627#Post27627) for such discussion or creating a whole new thread.
Either way, i'll refrain from posting code discussion here again wink

The two town difficulty problems need fixing; apparently you already have, but I haven't.
I'll commit the corrected code when the selected solution ("reversed difficulty scale" fixed and difficulty implemented for new scenario (prog_make_version > 1)) gets the community's approval.

We need to assume that (0,0),(0,0) rectangles are valid. There is a legitimate reason for someone to place such a rectangle, at least outdoors. On the other hand, we might be able to check for the description to decide whether to delete a rectangle; if it's at (0,0),(0,0) and its description is "Rectangle X" or whatever, it can be auto-deleted.
Agreed. I wouldn't bother with the legacy case, since the "delete" button does the job (remember that, for legacy scenarios, "Rectangle X" are placed game-wise). smile

Chokboyz

Ishad Nha Ishad Nha

Hand of Avadon

• 2,366 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 04:15 PM #57 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

Celtic Minstrel: "There is a way to tell which version of the Editor was used", what is that? Prog make ver is always assigned a value of 1,0,0 regardless of which editor created the scenario. Looking at the source code says this is the case. It is also what I see looking at scenarios with the latest version of my Editor.
Has anyone ever actually seen a 1x1 Area Rectangle situated only on square 0,0?

Chokboyz Chokboyz

Shadowwalker

• 428 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 04:19 PM #58 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

Yup, in every legacy scenario's outdoor section that is large enough (Redemption's first area comes to my mind right now ...).
The loaded outdoor shifting procedure makes it possible to have such a rectangle.

Chokboyz

Ishad Nha Ishad Nha

Hand of Avadon

• 2,366 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 04:25 PM #59 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

I meant a 1 by 1 Area Rectangle deliberately placed there by the designer.
I have also added the bottom right coordinates to the town Area Rectangle dialog, which is number 839.

Eye of Avadon

• Global Moderator
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 07:56 AM #60 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

Celtic Minstrel: "There is a way to tell which version of the Editor was used", what is that? Prog make ver is always assigned a value of 1,0,0 regardless of which editor created the scenario. Looking at the source code says this is the case. It is also what I see looking at scenarios with the latest version of my Editor.
Yes, prog_make_ver is assigned the same value because it's always the same version of the editor. When we make a new version of the editor, one whose scenario format is incompatible with the original BoE, we will change the scenario editor so that it sets prog_make_ver to hold a larger value. If, later, another incompatible change is made, we increase prog_make_ver again.

At least I think prog_make_ver is the correct member.

[...]
I meant a 1 by 1 Area Rectangle deliberately placed there by the designer.
No, but it's conceivable that there could be one, so we mustn't just delete them automatically.

Ishad Nha Ishad Nha

Hand of Avadon

• 2,366 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 04:52 PM #61 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

I strongly doubt that there has ever been even one 1x1 rectangle anywhere. But we could tie the criteria to whether the rectangle name is Rectangle + i, where i is the number of the rectangle.

Eye of Avadon

• Global Moderator
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 06:58 PM #62 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

Yes, that is a good idea which I already suggested. smile It won't be foolproof, of course; if the designer made a rectangle and then deleted it, it will retain its text. But it could weed out the majority of unwanted ones, which is good enough.

Ishad Nha Ishad Nha

Hand of Avadon

• 2,366 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:17 AM #63 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

I have tidied up the dialog boxes as best I can. The changes have been incorporated into a draft version:
http://www.freewebs.com/ishadnha/2009ClassicBoEScenarioEditor.zip
For the source, see the link on page 2 of this thread,
#182665 - Sep 24, 2009 7:29 PM

Cryolemon Cryolemon

Soldier

• 119 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:21 AM #64 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

Random question, is there anything in E1-3 that it isn't possible to replicate in BoE?

Admittedly, attempting to recreate the trilogy in BoE isn't really a viable proposition, but it should be possible. (Not that I suggest trying it lol)

Ishad Nha Ishad Nha

Hand of Avadon

• 2,366 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:37 AM #65 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

Yes, the number of terrain types available in E3 was well over the 256 allowed by BoE. In E3 you had custom terrain types for each town, may have depended on whether the town was cave or surface. This is why I shelved a planned Exile 3 template:
http://www.ironycentral.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=29032&page=all

Cryolemon Cryolemon

Soldier

• 119 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:03 AM #66 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

In that case, would it be possible to make the BoE limit 1024 or something?

sylae sylae

Wisebottom

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 5,482
  • 3,336 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon, United States

Posted 12 October 2009 - 05:17 AM #67 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

I believe that's in the works.

Ishad Nha Ishad Nha

Hand of Avadon

• 2,366 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:56 PM #68 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

There may also be things with the E1:E3 spells that are not easy to replicate in BoE. I have not checked this but I am not aware of any problems.
I was able to create an Exile 3 Template that had all the outdoors and a lot of the large towns, but I hit the 256 terrain type limit around Rentar Ihrno's Keep.

Cryolemon Cryolemon

Soldier

• 119 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 04:13 AM #69 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

There may also be things with the E1:E3 spells that are not easy to replicate in BoE.

Allowing us to edit spells in the same way we can edit items and weapons would be cool. Not sure how practical it is though.

Ishad Nha Ishad Nha

Hand of Avadon

• 2,366 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 04:52 AM #70 Feature Suggestions, Bug Reports, and so on

We now have the ability of course. Dialog boxes are easy enough to create and alter. There is nothing to stop the creation of a standardized spell creation screen, just like the screens for terrain, monsters and items.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users