A few questions of mine

Hi all. I've been playing Nethergate (Resurrection) for just a day or two, and I can't keep myself from playing it any moment, actually, no one can keep himself from playing such an enormous game..:p Anyways

I have read each topic in this forum. (So I'm not gonna ask about the puzzle box :p) In game, I haven't had many problems so far, but I still have some questions to ask. Here are they :

1) Should I carry bitter loss and withering scrolls, wand of carunos, poison elixirs, and emptiness brews? I know they are useless, but perhaps you can trade them for goods somewhere (to a wife who wants to kill her husband, for example)(I know it's ridiculous.)

2) I can't find Kharto the fomorian, I looked everywhere in the SE part of the map, but I had slain all the goblins and destroyed their village already. Should I have asked them about Kharto before I slain them all? frown Where is Kharto exactly?

3) Edit: OK. I successfully grabbed the Feather smile

4) Edit: New question: Where is the hermit in the northwest of the Shadowvale?

5) Edit: How do you get to the place southern of Hollow Hills? I guess there's a goblin-like creature in it.

Thanks. wink

1. Just sell them if you can. No one wants them.

2. You only get Kharto if you talk first to the goblins near the Hollow Hills and then they send you to the goblins in the southeast (which you probably killed). Kharto is in the area southwest of the the goblin village.

4. There is a hermit up near the north mountain wall between Shadowvale and the Goblin Pits.

5. I never had a problem in that area. Could you be more specific.

Thank you!

Inside Hollow Hills there is a barred door in the south, you can't get access in it. Even the combat/end glitch doesn't work, as the door is barred strong.. A goblin voice (name is Vug) says "You no in. ... Vug no like stinky goody goody types ... I extra bar the door!" Perhaps I should be hostile to the town and be evil, in order to be accepted by him?

Ah OK then.

I found the last hermit at last. I'm in Goagh-nar right now.

I killed the raven too(thanks to the Call Hunt spell), I have been marked as criminal I hope it won't cause some problems. But My druid became overpowered and I think it's worth killing it.

I have keys I to VI.

Now getting back to my adventure, if I have more questions I will ask them here. Thanks to all again.