Best G5 Sword[G5]

Okay i am a warrior with 14 melee skills.. My strength is at 10 and need to find an awesome sword that is in the Foundry, the Storm Plains, the Dera Reaches or the Mera Tev. I need a sword that has high damage and a good effect. Any suggestions?

I am also using a shaped blade with a couple enchantments on it.

Until you get the Puresteel Blade, the Charmed Falchion is the best sword, and you can get it relatively early in the game (at Noyde Pass). Switch between the Oozing Sword and Frozen Blade in combat to inflict curse and acid, but switch back to the Charmed Falchion for the massive bonus to defense afterwards.

Or you could just give your Puresteel Sword a Golden Crystal and one-shot everything.

In retrospect, there is no "Best sword". The Oozing Blade and the Frozen Blade give useful automatic effects. The Guardian Claymore, or the Charmed Falchion give great booats to your stats. The Puresteel Blade's got the most pure power to make it worthwhile. So it's really just a matter of preference as to what the "best" sword is.

The Great Archon