Northern Isles Game 6

*i

Didn't you start the game knowing Dionicio's identity? At the very least, you should have gotten in touch with Sporefrog and agreed on a combined strategy before you started spreading your role around randomly. If you'd waited until day 2 before you started revealing info, you could have used your ability and had information to trade other than your own identity.

Apart from that, you had some very bad luck. The first person you talked to was an enemy, and she happened to be working with another, totally random enemy. That could happen to anybody, really.

The Pure Spirit is weak, but I am unconvinced that he is not powerful enough. In this game, he admittedly got messed up because he randomly ended up Gladwell's enemy. That aside, he starts out with a guaranteed power role ally. With this alliance, there are definite strategies this pair can use to achieve victory.

Ronaldo purchases antidote from Moderator

Ronaldo poisons Shanker, but Shanker is immune

This is why to study for tests, kids. tongue

And I still can't believe how in the dark I was...And why I didn't kill dubbie the first time I saw him...And how I thought Sarachim was the Gladwell.... Oh the shame.

Vergil, I was somebody on your kill list. You were just going to backstab me when you got what you wanted. I was forced to backstab you first (ironically, after you gave me what I wanted, but I'm not citing that as my excuse, seeing as I could've just taken it off your body). If you have a problem with being backstabbed then don't play the game.