Exile 3 Demonslayer?

Cryomancer

No. Demonslayer is only available through the editor in E3. It gets a cameo in A3, but in E3 you'll have to kill demons without help.

—Alorael, who believes Demonslayer, the Adamantite Axe, and the Mace of Disruption are the three items in the editor that don't otherwise exist in the game.

You can do anything with editor.

[Reply:Drakefyre]

Alorael apparently changed the discussion to avernum 3 where tormet exist.I forget that disaster can happen after troglo giant quest.If you are saying this i can assume that you are right,after all you are the person who wrote the walkthrough for avernum 3 and i was agree with it on most of the places however there was a thing where i am completely disagree with you.Dont take me wrong i am just providing info where you were wrong,of course it has nothing to do with this topic but it concerns a walkthrough to which a lot of new player read.This is the point of discussion:simuracurlicam and arcane summon.

you said that arcane summon is a very bad spell but you prefer simuracurlicam for summoning quick ghast.Huh,you must know that arcane summon can summon 3 ghast at time whereas simuracurlicam will summon one,at the same cost of spell point.So what you prefer is a waste of spell as well as action point.Further i will add that your choice of monster for capture soul is completely wrong,because even if you like quick ghast and you wanna summon them surely just because they can slow foes,yet it is a bad choice.If you like so much to slow your foes i will prefer spawned fungus as it can totally stop the foes from moving by paralysing them,and they also have higher HP.And,do you know,you can summon even them by arcane summon.

I am not going to stop,i will say that you are again wrong while choosing mung demon,tell me when you will summon mung demon?When you will fight mage of course,i have almost noticed that random() function does not works here and arcane summon summons 3 gazers most of the time who can not only dumbfound your foes but are also magic(energy) loving which is a matter of concern because you are dealing with magic using foes who use arcane blow or divine retribution mostly.So gazers can stand in the battle field more than single mung demon(fire loving).

Even after so much discussion i will say that quick ghast,gazer,spawned fungus are not the best creature arcane summon provides it is elder arena which knows all the spell upto 16 themself and can help you in casting more arcane summon and they are capable of changing the tide in most of the cases as they can even grow up like bacteria by repeated arcane summon.

In last i will say that if one captures four creatures in his crystal(what you prefer others in your walkthrough) either he is lying or he is the most lucky person of the world.

I was not attacking your walkthrough i was just providing info where i thought that you were wrong.

Originally Posted By: Abhishek
you said that arcane summon is a very bad spell but you prefer simuracurlicam for summoning quick ghast.Huh,you must know that arcane summon can summon 3 ghast at time whereas simuracurlicam will summon one,at the same cost of spell point.So what you prefer is a waste of spell as well as action point.

You can get ghasts, but you're just as likely to get something useless. Quickghasts have 9 action points, which is enough to make three attack sequences per round, so they're just as good as 3 ghasts anyway.

Originally Posted By: Abhishek
In last i will say that if one captures four creatures in his crystal(what you prefer others in your walkthrough) either he is lying or he is the most lucky person of the world.

Or, y'know, he reloaded a couple of times until he got each creature in the slot he wanted. It's not that hard.

Simuracurlicum is my faviouraite but i was writing so much because in my opinion he was choosing two wrong souls for capture soul(why not drake lord on yhe place of ghasts he can summon dozens of ghast himself).Also he completely hates arcane summon due to which i was disappointed.If you dont get cave giant or hydras arcane summon is not so bad