Spiderweb Software On Facebook

Spidweb

We have finally gotten around to creating a Spiderweb Software area on Facebook. Become a fan and get all of the newest Spiderweb news (and learn about updates of our blog). We're at

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spiderweb-Software/61765053139?ref=nf

(And the blog, for those who missed it, as it http://jeff-vogel.blogspot.com/)

- Jeff Vogel

Huzzah. Now I can force Facebook to spam my friends with this company instead of forcing them to look at my profile.

tongue

And Toby, thanks for getting it up on the AA group.

The Silent Assassin warns you that faulty scripts are to blame for the next few minutes of random hiccups after you read this post.

Also, never run your antivirus software again.

Thank you.

You're welcome Nemesis!

And Will, you can reactivate your account at any time by simply logging in with your username and password.

I'm sure they have a option for if you've forgotten your password. I'm pretty sure that once you reactivate, your accounts the same as it was before, i.e., no deleted stuff.

We have finally gotten around to creating a Spiderweb Software area on Facebook. Become a fan and get all of the newest Spiderweb news (and learn about updates of our blog). We're at

Hey,

I'm very happy after finding the spiderweb software area on Facebook.

Really, It's fantastic.

David

EDIT: *snip* SPAM.

• 1 month later...

Spiderweb chatroom with HTML for everyone.

Is there any such place? If no is anyone interesed on our most trusted site(google, I am working for it). If yes, can you please tell me with a link(and I will stop).

Hi! I am going to be a fan too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

My entire family is on facebook, so I no longer use my account there. Srsly, my entire extended family is on there. Even my dad, who took typing classes in the '60s and hasn't typed since, is on there.

So I registered an acct on the ad-riddled, hideously-designed cesspit that is Myyearbook.

Originally Posted By: Ephesos
Originally Posted By: I need an introduction
So I registered an acct on the ad-riddled, hideously-designed cesspit that is Myyearbook.

...out of spite?
No, just so I wouldn't think of myself as some illiterate hick living in the hills who can't even handle social networking. I worry sometimes.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Man, I joined the Spidweb forums when they were still an Ikonboard. That would have been about twelve years ago, I think, when I was 10. I used to spend so much time on these boards, feeling so cool because I was a little middle school kid messing around with all the elderly and wise teenagers who were posting. Crazy that there's still a community here, and that this is moving to Facebook!

Pardon the nostalgia.