NEED HELP WITH CHAR EDITOR SPECIAL ITEMS anyone?

ok so... in the celt circle... i was told to get orhims soul... i explored the bottom and opened the crypts and killed the netherbeasts... thats where the gold pet was supposed to be, after this i want to the vale and got the quest to go get the gold pelt... it is not there... obviously i opened the chest and sacked it and the game reads the crypt as opened and it has no gold pelt... i need the special items list or more specifically the numbers for the gold pelt so i can do the quest... can someone help me out here?... ive looked all over and have not been able to find what im looking for

In the "rc" file created by the Reshack program. You would not have found it in any of the scripts because it was compiled right into the program itself.

Come to think of it, if you are playing Nethergate: Resurrection the simplest solution is looking through the scripts, this would tell you the number. This won't work with the original version of Nethergate though.

Originally Posted By: Ishad Nha
In the "rc" file created by the Reshack program. You would not have found it in any of the scripts because it was compiled right into the program itself.

Come to think of it, if you are playing Nethergate: Resurrection the simplest solution is looking through the scripts, this would tell you the number. This won't work with the original version of Nethergate though.

Though, the numbers are very likely to be the same.