So where is the character editor?

Abraxx

Where is the character editor? All Avernum games came with one and spidweb also mentions it for A4:

http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com/avernum/avernum4/techsupp.html

Or is the editor only available with a registered copy?

thanks

Abraxx

PS Please don't start flaming about the use of an editor, cheats & co, just leave the gamers have their fun smile

Seriously? Whats the idea behind:

http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com/avernum/avernum4/techsupp.html

then?

I would really miss the editor, comes in handy for adjusting skills when you notice after several levels later that you used up skill points for a rather useless skill (from your gaming perspective)....I'm for the plot, removing the character editor would be quite dissapointing and I don't like the cheats at all. Hope it can be activated somehow or comes with a patch...

rgds

Abraxx

PS I don't have the time to play RPGs several times through like when I was young smile ...

Jeff says, "No character editor for A4, just cheat codes". That web page must be either old or thrown together from templates from a previous game. I played both my first two games with less than optimal usage of my skill points, as I didn't yet understand how many of them or the game worked in the long run. It didn't diminish from either my success or my fun. If you're any good, you'll prevail, despite "mistakes". Just don't neglect giving someone Tool Use, and you have to have a mage to dispel barriers.